Saturday, October 13, 2012

New Arrivals.

I have been more into fashion and less into makeup and beauty for a while now but it's only just hitting me that I don't want Topshop, H&M, or River Island clothes, I want some thing that is comfortable, casual but looks amazing. Thus I have found some brands which I love. 

Vans


This awesome casual hoodie is in one of my favourite colours at the moment, that gorgeous burgundy purple, it has a hood and it looks so amazingly comfortable! You can check it out here!

Roxy


This is probably my most wanted and preferred outfits, I have found a new love of check shirts and I have always been on the search for the perfect boots. This outfit is really nice and I would love it! Find it here

Quicksilver


I love parka jackets, I tried one on on halloween last year and fell in love, they are warm and pretty. The dress is also so cute! This outfit is really nice and you can find it here!

Hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more because the more I see the more I want to share :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment