Friday, December 21, 2012

Outfit Post: 21st Dec 2012 (The End of the World)

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

I love this top so I am going to show it off! It's from Quicksilver and the design is by Serena Mitnik Miller and I love it! I have two others which I also love, they were a bit loose to begin with and now that I have lost a little weight they are a lot bigger but to hell they were on sale and I love them so I will wear them till they fall off me! 

 I am just wearing a tank top, the Quicksilver top and my forever 21 (tv snow) cardigan


My jeans are from Zara, they were really affordable at 26 euro and then my shoes are by DC and I got them in the sale, I love them, they have awesome blue on the inside and the sole.

So that's my quick outfit post. I love these tops so they will be featured more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment