Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Last Few Weeks - November 17th - December 1st

So it's been a while since I posted on of these. A lot has been going on for the past two weeks, I went to Berlin, I am still trying to do posts on them but really not a fan of this blogger layout, we will see what I can do but I have also been very sick for the past two weeks, directly after I got home from Berlin I got the flu and ever since then I have been so under the weather, also college is kicking me in all different directions so I am trying to deal with that. So I have been up to the mountains again and I have been to the beach a lot. It's important to go somewhere you can just take a breath every once in a while and thankfully I can do that with my work. So I will be trying to keep up with this blog, more travel posts maybe, I will be jetting off soon :) 






How adorable is my dog!! I love her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment