Friday, November 2, 2012

53 Degrees North

I went to Carrickmines today to get some base layers in 53 Degrees North unfortunately they had very little in the sale stock that was in my size but alas! I found some base bottoms, I am heading to somewhere very cold in a few weeks time so I am getting ready! I bought these they were originally 52 euro and they were on sale for 26 euro. Which is ok, I like things a bit cheaper but I will get good use of these so I think I can part with the cash. 


 I can never go into 53 Degrees without buying something from the clothes sale section, I am really lucky when it comes to sales recently, I love the streetwear of Quicksilver and Roxy and I was checking the rack to see if I could find something awesome but I came across this shirt, I love the colours, I love the fit, I love this shirt, it's amazing on and it was down from 60 euro to 30 euro. I want to get all 4 of them I saw but I think that may be a bit much! 



Basically, go to 53 Degrees North because they have some great stuff and the Carrickmines store is big and is really nicely laid out, I had to trek to the Blachardstown shop and it was quite difficult but I really love this shop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment