Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday 12th of November 2012

Today was the day I needed to get some work done, I had to go out and shoot.
I had such bad anxiety before leaving my house. I had to go though. 

I decided to head to Bray to scout out for another brief that is coming up. Again massive mental struggle to do anything. So ended up crying again. It's been an emotional week! I really hate being a girl sometimes! I decided to get a bag of these. Eating generally distracts although I really don't want to go down that road!


I really needed to get my head sorted, I was on my own and am going to be on my own I decided to get a grip and go do some searching. I needed to find good locations to shoot, I realize this may be a little more difficult, actually it will probably be very difficult, but I have to get going on it because I don't have much time! I decided to turn off the road and followed the signs to Sally Gap, I have lovely memories of this place and it is just so beautiful I needed to go somewhere that takes my breath away and these places do. 



I have to get a grip. I really do, how I don't know but I will.

This is one of those over emotional posts but anyway. It's a part of my twenties, it's going in my blog.

Today was tough but I don't think this is going to get easier but I will get through it.
Eventually.

So happy driving, I finally have a bit of dirt on my car :) Let's add a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment