Friday, November 16, 2012

My Day: 16th of November 2012

My day has been very good, got up early and went to town to hand in some film, public transport is a bit a of a drag but otherwise it was smooth, when I got home I got a delivery, it was my Sigur Ros DVD I have wanted this for ages! 

It is such a beautiful dvd, it goes through their music and also their country, which is somewhere I need to go in my lifetime. I hope to go sooner rather than later. Watch this space.


I then rushed to the beach to shoot for my project, I was such an overcast day with lots of fog but it was a mild success so I can rest a little easy...kind of.


I met up with my friend and we went to Glendalough, it is such a nice place but actually it was getting really late and we had about a half an hour there which sucked! 



I then met the puppies!!


This is Buster! He is 10 and he is adorable and sweet! 


This is Rooney and he is still a puppy, he is mental and attention seeking and lovely! 
I love boxers, they are great dogs, my aunt had two when I was younger and they were such lovely animals. I want more dogs!


Right now I am going to go to bed because I have a little holiday tomorrow so night and I will update you when I am back!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment