Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Week 5th to the 11th of November 2012.

So you know I said that I was looking forward to this week...well I was wrong. Very wrong.

Tuesday was a waste for me, college wise, if I was informed of what my day would of been like I would have allotted my time accordingly but alas they did not so I decided to go somewhere to get my head sorted so I went here, it's beautiful, again a bit too populated for me but oh it's so gorgeous. I have only been in this area when it was covered in snow and never went here but I am so glad I did.

When I was going back to my car I spotted this gorgeous stag. Absolutely beautiful, I also saw a doe earlier on in my walk. They are absolutely beautiful. 


I am obsessed with a BLT sandwich from Avoca, so expensive but so worth it, it's so tastey!


 To have a break from all that was going on with college I decided to go see some friends, went to Nando's for the first time, very pleasant I may say also free refills! Awesome!


And to drown the sorrows, this is delicious!


Basically, moral of the story is, one thing led to the whole week being so miserable for me, so don't look forward to anything. Just go through everything a day at a time when you are in a situation that you may not like because thinking that something is going to help may actually turn out be the worst thing imaginable. Pessimistic I know but it's murphy's law. 

Also this week I have been sick and I am running really behind on everything!

Ask yourself, why are you doing this and is it worth it? If it's not change it. But right now I would say no but for the well being of others I am going to do this and then I can do things for me. Hopefully. 

Also I am going to update a day at a time.

Have good days.


No comments:

Post a Comment